Shinjitsu Audio Single Driver back loaded horn speaker.
- All HDF folded horn labyrinth construction with Carbon Fiber reinforcement creating an accurate and robust tonality with frequency response from 40Hz to 20Khz. The Fostex 105WK full range driver is crossover-less and plays full range.
- HDF and Carbon Fiber construction with Wasp Patterned side panels. Exclusive Japanese Folded Horn Design with dual Viborg Audio Red Copper Bi-Amp terminals.
- Crossover-less design. Just Red copper lugs and Mil Spec silver over copper Teflon wires between the speaker and amplifier.
- Efficient enough for low powered tube amplifiers and rugged enough to produce room filling sound using amplifiers of all power ratings.
- Carbon Fiber and MDF plinth included for proper elevation angle. Back loaded horn design is folded from 5.5 FT in length to fit into a compact enclosure only 27 Inches tall.
- Produces superb imaging and accurate tonality. Room filling sound from a compact enclosure.
THE BACK LOADED HORN SPEAKER
The most elegant way to enhance bass response is the backloaded horn speaker.
- Designed to collect the back wave (which in normal speakers is wasted or absorbed) the speaker driver amplifies the bass via a properly designed labyrinth enclosure which exits the horn located on the back of the speaker enclosure. This clever design enhances bass more efficiently and accurately than bass-reflex and sealed enclosure types.
- Back loaded horn type enclosures make the most efficient use of such back sound waves. Back-loaded horn system enclosures work in such a manner that, as bass comes out of a horn mounted on the back of a driver, the rest of sound spectrum, e.g. mid- and high-frequency ranges, is radiated directly from the driver.
- Speakers employing back loaded horns are highly efficient by actively utilizing sound output from the bass driver and respond well to the subtlest components of music signals. Improved transient response, speed and effortless sound quality are some of the hallmarks of this type of driver arrangement.
Shinjitsu Audio Carbon Solo horn Speaker
We at Shinjitsu Audio understand that sound quality is the most important aspect of audio component quality. We offer a free audition policy with a no questions asked return within 30 days. You may listen to the product and either keep it or send it back to us in its original condition and packaging. Simply email us for a return authorization number and pay the return shipping. (Product must be undamaged in like new condition). We will fully refund the original purchase price once the product arrives.