Price is Per Speaker
Silver Blade Speaker
29 Inches tall 9.5 inches wide and 19 inches in depth @ 47 LBS per speaker
These are our Silver Blade speakers utilizing Japanese designed back loaded horn with Heil Airmotion Transformer enhanced.
All HDF labyrinth construction with Aluminized Fiberglass with Epoxy overlay cladding and AcoustiMac damping explores the limits of size versus full range status. Speed, tonality and focus pairs with a frequency response from 45Hz to 20+ Khz. Genuine ESS Medium size Heil Air Motion Transformer with new updated diaphragm enhanced for extended high frequency response and lower distortion.
- HDF and aluminized fiberglass construction with Mini-Wasp Patterned epoxied panels/ DiNoc Carbon Fiber side panels. Japanese Folded Horn Design with dual Copper Bi-Amp terminals. Mil Spec Silver over Copper Teflon internal wire.
- Adjustable Mundorf resistor attenuation to adjust high frequency tones. Audiophile crossover design utilizing one Jensen coil and two high quality Clarity Capacitors.
- ESS Medium Size Heil Air Motion with upgraded diaphragm Transformer Enhanced with wider sound stage and lowered high frequency distortion.
- Efficient enough for low powered tube amplifiers and rugged enough to produce room filling sound using amplifiers of all power ratings.
- 200 LB test strength adjustable elevation 6 inch steel legs front and 5.5 inch rear included for proper 5 degree to 7 degree elevation angle.
- Japan designed back loaded horn design is folded from 5.5 FT in length to fit into a compact enclosure only 29 Inches tall. Tilt can be adjusted to provide the perofect ear height at seated position.
- Produces superb imaging and accurate warm tonality. Room filling sound from a compact enclosure.
THE BACK LOADED HORN SPEAKER
The most elegant way to enhance bass response is the backloaded horn speaker.
- Designed to collect the back wave (which in normal speakers is wasted or absorbed) the speaker driver amplifies the bass via a properly designed labyrinth enclosure which exits the horn located on the back of the speaker enclosure. This clever design enhances bass more efficiently and accurately than bass-reflex and sealed enclosure types.
- Back loaded horn type enclosures make the most efficient use of such back sound waves. Back-loaded horn system enclosures work in such a manner that, as bass comes out of a horn mounted on the back of a driver, the rest of sound spectrum, e.g. mid- and high-frequency ranges, is radiated directly from the driver.
- Speakers employing back loaded horns are highly efficient by actively utilizing sound output from the bass driver and respond well to the subtlest components of music signals. Improved transient response, speed and effortless sound quality are some of the hallmarks of this type of driver arrangement.
Shinjitsu Audio Silver Blade
If you desire to return the item after your 30 day is trial is expired, please assure that the item is packaged properly and is in pristine condition. Items that have been altered or in less than pristine condition will be subject to a repair fee to be determined by Shinjitsu Audio. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance.